Dearly Departed Anointing Oil
MAGIC ANOINTING OILS
These magic anointing oils are all hand-blended by HOI healer, reader and teacher Ryan Trinh.
In plant magic and folklore, every herb has magical qualities that lends its power to any spiritual working when used. It is in this vein that Ryan combines oils and magical herbs to craft these anointing oils to bestow a boost of botanical energy to any magical ritual.
Each blend is formulated with different herbs and oils in mind for the specific intention; these oils are also placed and blessed on Ryan’s altar, further infusing them with its desired magical goal. More info
Dearly Departed Oil:
This oil blend is set with the intention to memorialize, transmute grief, and welcome metamorphosis. You can use this handcrafted oil to dress your candles, dress your bath or dress your skin. Dab on your body’s chakra energy points, or wherever you feel guided. These are a great accompaniment to our magic candles to further enhance the work you are creating. These magic anointing oils are perfect for anyone who participates in ritual or intention setting.
HOW TO USE:
You can use these hand-made oils to dress your candles, add a few drops to your bath, or anointing yourself - just dab on your third eye, your wrists, or wherever you feel guided.
We have created nine in total, programmed and formulated for the following intentions:
- Aphrodite Redux: Love and Attraction
- Abundant Springs: Money work and Money Attraction
- Dearly Departed: Honor and work with the Ancestors
Sword and Shield: Protection and Clearing
- Peaks of Victory: Success and Wisdom
- Pathway Keys: Road Opening and Drawing Opportunities
- Third Eye Opener: Increase Psychic Ability and Intuition
- Hestia's Grace: Purify the self and home to invite peace
- Drops of Lethe: Cut unhealthy past ties to allow rebirth and growth
- Love Wins: Empowers strength, love, and gender expression in all its uniqueness
Discontinue if irritation should occur. Keep out of reach from children and pets.
For more information on our different magical oils and how to use them, please read our article, Oils for Magical Rituals.