Shasta Sage Smudge Bundle
Shasta Sage is used for “smudging,” or cleansing a person or place in preparation for sacred work or ritual and helps to create a sacred space. Shasta Sage is also known as Desert Sage or Blue Sage and is harvested from Mount Shasta in Northern California.
Use Shasta Sage to cleanse a space of negative energy, heal your energetic imbalances, and to enhance your own intuition and meditation practices.
Keep out of reach of children and pets.
Choose mini or large when ordering:
How to Use:
- Light the tip of the Shasta Sage Bundle until it catches aflame (Note: Leave the string on as that will help keep its shape)
- Allow the Shasta Sage Bundle to stay aflame for 5-15 seconds
- Blow out the flame once 5-15 seconds has passed so you’re left with just the embers and smoke
- Starting from the back of your space and with windows open, walk through your space and with your free hand, feather, or fan, move the smoke coming from the Shasta Sage Bundle (Alternatively you can also place your Shasta Sage Bundle onto a heat proof receptacle lined with salt to catch the ash instead of holding the Shasta Sage Bundle)
- Bear in mind, the Shasta Sage Bundle may stop smoking over time so relight as needed
- Once you have walk through and smoked your space to your satisfaction, place the Shasta Sage Bundle onto a heatproof receptacle, if you haven't done so already, to allow it to naturally go out on its own or snuff it out in salt
- We recommend cleansing your space with the Shasta Sage Bundle every so often or as needed, depending on your needs and desire