Fragrant Burning Oils
Our HOI Burning Oils are a beautifully potent line of fragrance oils that can be warmed over a tealight diffuser to perfume your space and anoint your magic candles. These are a great accompaniment to further enhance the work you are creating & perfect for anyone who participates in ritual or intention setting. It is especially a fine substitute for incense if smokiness is a concern. In fact, these are the very oils we use to make our popular HOI incense.
HOW TO USE:
- To use as a diffusing oil:
Add a small amount of the Burning Oil into the allotted vessel/container of your tealight diffuser. No water needs to be added to these specific oils. Light your tealight and place it into the diffuser to warm the oil and release its fragrance.
- To anoint a candle:
Add a small portion onto your finger and run your finger on the surface of the candle wax. Less is more when anointing your candle. Do not pour oil directly into the candle. This will cause the candle to overheat and crack the glass or cause a fire.
**Not recommended for use in electric diffusers, or in massage or beauty rituals. Keep out of the reach of children and pets.
We have created a series of oils, programmed and formulated for the following intentions:
- African Jasmine: Intuition & Love
- Amber: Love & Healing
- Black Sandalwood: Intuition & Protection
- Dragon’s Blood: Purification & Protection
- Egyptian Musk: Love & Empowerment
- Egyptian Sandalwood: Intuition & Love
- Eucalyptus: Purification & Healing
- Frankincense/Myrrh: Protection & Purification
- Gardenia: Healing & Love
- Jamaican Plum: Love & Protection
- Jasmine: Intuition & Love
- Lavender: Peace & Love
- Lemongrass: Purification & Protection
- Midnight Love: Love & Empowerment
- Love: Love & Healing
- Myrrh: Love & Purification
- Nag Champa: Intuition & Love
- Patchouli: Abundance & Love
- Rose: Love & Healing
- Sage: Protection & Purification
- Sandalwood: Intuition & Love
- Vanilla: Love & Empowerment