Sahumerio Incense Bar
Sahumerio Incense Blend is the combination of Palo Santo, Eucalyptus, Rosemary, Alucema, and Myrrh. This incense mix is traditionally used by shamans in Peru to do ceremonies for purify houses and to remove negative energy.
This is compacted into a small block approx 1.5" W x 2.5" L.
Palo Santo: Purification and uplifting
Eucalyptus: Purification and protection
Rosemary: Purification and peace
Alucema: Purification and brings peace
Myrrh: Purification and protection
How to Use:
- Light the tip of the Sahumerio Incense bar with a fire source (Note: For a long and intense burn, burn the whole brick. For shorter burn, break off a small piece to be used)
- Leave the tip aflame for 5-15 seconds once the piece has caught aflame
- Blow out the flame after 5-15 second and ensure that there is a small glowing ember and smoke being release
- Place in your choice of heat proof surface or plate and leave it burning until complete
- We recommend cleansing your space with the Sahumerio Incense Bar every so often or as needed, depending on your needs and desire