Mantra: “The light of the Sun illuminates my unique gifts and talents.”
After bringing four weeks of introspection, the Sun makes one of its most powerful moves of the year by entering Leo on Friday, July 22nd at 1:07 p.m. Pacific Time. When in the skies of this bold fire sign, the star of our solar system feels incredibly strong, as it feels comfortable and at home. During the next four weeks of Leo season, our powers of identity reach new heights, as the cosmos encourages us to unapologetically be ourselves and shine our light on the world.
Out of the entire year, this is the time to explore our zodiac sign—also known as Sun Sign—and meditate on the ways we approach and reflect its energy. In our birth charts, the position of the Sun by sign and house speaks of our sense of individuality and who we came to be. This is the time to ask ourselves… what does it mean for me to be a Sagittarius, Gemini, or maybe Scorpio? Regardless of which sign you are, this is your yearly cosmic reminder to make adjustments to your “solar,” masculine, or yang energy. Similarly, it’s also an opportunity to remind yourself of the unique gifts and talents that you were born to share with others.
Working in developing a strong sense of individuality and a healthy ego is important now, as Leo season will come with its fair share of difficulties. The Sun will be clashing with other planets in the sky, bringing events that will test our strength and character. Below, you will find ideas for practical rituals to help you attune to the energy of the Sun.
Practical Ritual Ideas for Leo Season
- Write a list of the favorite qualities of your Sun Sign.
- Meditate on the meaning of the Tarot card “The Sun.”
- Schedule time in your calendar to just have fun and play.
- Practice sun salutations in the early morning—or even better, at sunrise!
- Morning meditations with crystals like citrine, amber, and sunstone.
- Adopt a new creative hobby or deepen an already existing creative outlet.
- Take your meditation or mantra work outside while absorbing the rays of the Sun.
- Ritualize your Sun-days by doing something that makes you happy or feeds your inner child.
- The Sun’s colors are yellow and orange, so incorporate them in your art, flowers, and candles.
MANIFEST YOUR 2022 WITH THESE TIMELY RITUAL TOOLS:
Join us on Instagram Live for our Astrology Tuesdays: Weekly Astrology Forecast + our Astrology Fridays hosted by Narayana at 11AM PST every week!