Consumer Goods & Services, Content Creation
Who We Are:
House of Intuition is a metaphysical brand dedicated to helping people achieve healing, transformation, empowerment and personal growth. We offer distance healings, classes and spiritual tools with the goal of enlightening, empowering and elevating the community. Marlene Vargas and Alex Naranjo founded House of Intuition together in 2010 and their mission from the start has been to help others feel hope when they feel hopeless, feel powerful when they feel defeated and to bring intention within when seeking outside of themselves.
What You’ll Do:
The Junior Graphic Designer role will work directly with the Marketing Team to help make all visual communications that represent House of Intuition (HOI). The role entails designing and developing visual assets across all advertising channels such as product labels, print materials, email design, social media design (Facebook, 2 IG accounts, Youtube, Pinterest and TikTok), SMS design, hoi.tv, both static and animated social ads and photography of and for the aforementioned products. The role requires a mix of highly creative thinking, problem-solving, creative execution, and efficient prioritization. The Senior Graphic Designer reports both to the Founder and Head of Marketing. The Senior Graphic Designer reports into the founder for product development and the Head of Marketing for marketing creative assets. The Head of Marketing will set priorities and ensure the Graphic Designer is looped in on needs in real-time, the head of marketing will provide creative guidance, support, and development, ensuring the Creative Team has the support, exposure and learning opportunity that comes from being part of a small tight knit team.
What You Need:
- Creative thinker with a discerning eye for HOI brand design and packaging
- 3+ Years experience working with specific experience in product packaging
- Outstanding organizational, problem-solving, and communication skills
- Ability to concept, develop, and execute visual assets from start to finish
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, photo editing
- Advanced knowledge of After Effects, Premiere Pro, Vimeo, general video editing
- Advanced knowledge of email design, ecom design, social media design, digital ads
- Working knowledge of Google Docs and Airtable, a plus
- Social Media savvy and infotainment skills for Instagram, Youtube, TikTok, and Pinterest
- Photoshoot experience
- Eagerness to learn and receive feedback
- BFA or BA in graphic design, a plus
- Knowledge of crystals, astrology, metaphysics, a plus
House of Intuition perks includes eligibility for medical, dental, and vision starting the third month after you are hired. You also receive short-term and long-term disability, 401(k) with company match, paid time-off, safe and sick time, and employee discounts. As a growing company we offer plenty of opportunities for professional growth. House of Intuition believes in great employee culture and offers free Zoom classes for all employees.
The information contained herein is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties and responsibilities of the job, nor are they intended to be an all-inclusive list of the skills and abilities required to successfully do the job.
- Full Time, Exempt with healthcare benefits or full time Freelancer (1099)
- Work schedule will be a combination of in office time (20-40%) and remote work from home (60-80%)
How to Apply:
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with:
- 3 sample images and captions you’d imagine on our Instagram feed
- Share a packaging project you have worked on that is relevant to a HOI product like a candle, personal care product or themed gift box
- Resume, portfolio and social media handles
- Confirm your Southern California location for commuting into the HOI HQ
House of Intuition is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Learn more about House of Intuition founders.