Consumer Goods & Services, Content Creation
Who We Are:
House of Intuition is a metaphysical brand dedicated to helping people achieve healing, transformation, empowerment and personal growth. We offer distance healings, classes and spiritual tools with the goal of enlightening, empowering and elevating the community. Marlene Vargas and Alex Naranjo founded House of Intuition together in 2010 and their mission from the start has been to help others feel hope when they feel hopeless, feel powerful when they feel defeated and to bring intention within when seeking outside of themselves.
House of Intuition helps the collective formulate a spiritual practice by gathering tools that they need to develop a ritual and belief system. Marlene and Alex are always eager to grow with the hopes of inspiring even more people to discover their spiritual path. But most importantly, they are spiritual seekers themselves. Magic, wellness and self-love have so profoundly transformed their lives and they hope to share this power of transformation with everyone.
What You’ll Do:
The Photographer role will work directly with the Marketing Team to help make all visual communications that represent House of Intuition (HOI). The role entails designing and developing visual assets across all marketing and social media channels such as brand website, social media design (Facebook, 2 IG accounts, Youtube, Pinterest and TikTok), SMS design, hoi.tv, both static and animated social ads and photography of and for the aforementioned products. The role requires a mix of highly creative thinking, problem-solving, creative execution, and efficient prioritization. The Photographer reports both to the Head of Marketing and Head of PR. The Head of Marketing will set priorities and ensure the Photographer is looped in on needs in real-time, the head of marketing will provide creative guidance, support, and development, ensuring the Creative Team has the support, exposure and learning opportunity that comes from being part of a small tight knit team. As part of the Marketing Team, you will manage visual assets for the brand in DropBox and organize assets accordingly.
What You Need:
- Ability to concept, develop, and execute visual assets from start to finish
- Outstanding organizational, problem-solving, and communication skills
- 4+ Years experience working as professional photographer
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, photo editing
- Advanced knowledge of After Effects, Premiere Pro, Media Encoder, Vimeo, general video editing
- Working knowledge of Google Docs and Airtable, a plus
- Social Media savvy for Instagram, Youtube, TikTok, and Pinterest
- Photoshoot experience
- Eagerness to learn and receive feedback
- BFA or BA in graphic design or relevant field
- Knowledge of crystals, astrology, metaphysics, a plus
- Work schedule will be remote work but you will go into HOI stores or warehouse to pick up and return photography items.
As a growing company we offer plenty of opportunities for professional growth. House of Intuition believes in great employee culture and offers free Zoom classes for all employees.
The information contained herein is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties and responsibilities of the job, nor are they intended to be an all-inclusive list of the skills and abilities required to successfully do the job.
How to Apply:
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with:
- Resume, portfolio and social handles
- Confirm your Southern California location for commuting into the HOI locations