Orders are processed Monday thru Friday, excluding holidays and after payment has been confirmed. Orders received after 12:00 PM PST will be processed on the following business day. All orders received after 12:00 PM PST on a Friday or on the weekend will be processed on the next business day. The instant an order is successfully placed, our system will automatically send your order to our warehouse and it will be processed to ship out as soon as possible.
Processing time is 5 - 10 business days depending on stock and the influx of orders. Processing time for orders placed during Promotions, Sales or Holiday Periods may take up to 5 additional business days. Once your order is complete and a shipping label has been created, an email confirmation will be sent with the tracking details to the email used to place your order.
Thank you in advance for your patience! HOI products such as candles, sprays, bath bags, bath bombs, oils, incense, gift sets/boxes, are each made in-house and made to order.
DOMESTIC SHIPPING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
House of Intuition ships to all 50 states, plus District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, and Guam. USPS & UPS are our main shipping carriers within the United States. House of Intuition will determine the best shipping carrier for you, depending on your order and shipping location. It is the responsibility of the consumer to ensure accurate information is being entered at checkout. House of Intuition should not be held accountable for packages that have incomplete, wrong or insufficient addresses provided to us by our customers. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to provide us with a safe shipping address. House of Intuition is not responsible for stolen or lost packages.
In the event your order is returned to us due to incomplete, insufficient, or wrong address entered during checkout or the recipient not picking up their package at their local US Post Office, or any other circumstances out of House of Intuition’s control, the cost to re-ship your package will be at the expense of the buyer. If you prefer to have a refund issued instead of a re-ship, we will issue a refund for the items purchased plus any applicable sales tax to your original form of payment. Original shipping and insurance fees paid are non-refundable.
Please contact USPS or UPS directly with any issues with delayed, lost in transit, or stolen packages. The carrier is responsible for any items damaged while in their care and House of Intuition will not accept returns for damaged items by the carrier. Delivery issues are the sole responsibility of the carrier. Customers should file a claim directly with the carrier.
INTERNATIONAL ORDERS – Indefinitely Suspended
ROUTE PACKAGE PROTECTION
Route is a third-party application that allows customers to buy optional shipping protection for all orders. Route insurance fees are non-refundable. To apply Route Package Protection to your order, you are given the option to add the insurance during check out. Route provides customers with package protection in the event of lost, stolen, or damaged products.
Packages Presumed Lost
Order issues for packages presumed to be lost by the carrier (where the status is not "delivered") must be filed no sooner than 7 days after the last tracking update for United States domestic shipments. Claims for orders lost in-transit must be filed no later than 30 days from the last available tracking update.
- An order is considered stolen if tracking confirms package status as "delivered"; but not received. At Route’s discretion, a police report or other supporting documentation may be required. Orders over $100.00 requires a police report to be filed.
- Order issues for packages marked "delivered"; yet not received are considered by Route as stolen and must be filed 5 days after “delivery date” but no longer than 15 days to ensure it was not mis-delivered or easily found around the premises.
- Claims for stolen packages must be filed within 15 days from the date your package was marked delivered.
- If your item arrives damaged, unusable, or in an unacceptable condition, Route encourages customers to file a claim immediately.
- Route requires further evidence of the damaged item(s) (i.e. more photos, videos, etc.).
- Claims for damaged orders must be filed within 15 days from the date your package was marked delivered.
Visit Route Protection Policies to learn more.
To file a claim, please file your Route Claim here.