Frankincense Resin Incense
Frankincense is one of the most valuable resins in history. The ancient civilizations from the Middle East and North Africa used Frankincense for meditation, protection, purification, consecration, and a variety of religious rites. Frankincense is also oftentimes paired with Myrrh in many traditions and rituals. Through their teachings, we have kept the tradition of burning Frankincense alive in our day and age.
Resin incenses are the top of the line in incense burning. With the help of incense charcoals, you can release the intense fragrance of these fine resin granules -- without the dilution of a burning base or fixatives typical in man-made stick or cone incense.
Cleansing your space, changing the energy with the power of scent or in ritual. The best way to burn resin is on incense charcoals. Place the incense charcoals in a heat-resistant container that is filled with salt, sand or ash.
Properties: Purification, protection, intuition, spirituality, and communication.
How to Use:
- Take a piece of self-lighting incense Charcoal and place it on a heat proof receptacle lined with salt
- Carefully light the Charcoal as it will spark once you’ve lit it
- Once the Charcoal has turned gray, add a pinch of the Frankincense Resin Incense onto the Charcoal Tablet (Note: The more you add, the smokier it will get)
- You may also use this time to walk through your space to help set the intention with the smoke of the Frankincense Resin Incense if you wish
- When finished, place the heat proof receptacle out of reach of any children or pets as it will stay hot until it is finished burning
- We recommend cleansing your space with the Frankincense Resin Incense every so often or as needed, depending on your needs and desire