“If your compassion does not include yourself, it is incomplete.” ~ Buddha
11:11 Mantra: “When I practice self-compassion, my soul reaches new levels of consciousness.”
After the intensity of the Full Moon Lunar Eclipse, the Universe balances things out, as it always does. Over the week ahead, a total of eight cosmic influences will work in tandem to form a Grand Water Trine in the sky. The Sun, Moon, Mercury, Venus, Jupiter, Neptune, Asteroid Pallas, and Black Moon Lilith will each occupy one of the Water signs: Cancer, Scorpio, or Pisces. They will take turns to form a big triangle above us, one of the most positive manifestations of Sacred Geometry.
In Sacred Geometry, the triangle symbolizes balance and harmony, as well as ease and flow. The three-sided shape echoes the components that make us human and whole: body, mind, and spirit. With an upward-facing point, it indicates raising consciousness; and pointing downward, it has been associated with feminine energy, as it resembles the womb space.
In astrology, the Water element relates to emotional sensitivity, creativity, compassion, and psychic awareness. It is an element of feminine nature, bringing nurturance, and protection—as in the natural world, Water is the strongest of all elements. What’s even better news is that while most Grand Water Trines are short-lived (most of them last about 2-3 days), this week’s manifestation of Sacred Geometry will last for many days. While it will be at its strongest from November 11th to November 13th, it will stay active until November 21st.
When it comes to harnessing the influence of this event, of course, it helps to embody all of this element’s qualities mentioned above. But certain spiritual practices can also help us attune to its vibration.
Below are some practical ideas to soak up all that watery love:
- Charge your water with crystals before drinking it.
- Meditate or practice yoga on the beach or by the lake.
- Bless your water with intention, especially before or after meditation.
- Use water as a divination tool by asking questions, staring at it, and finding shapes.
- Visualize yourself under a waterfall, absorbing all the nutrients and strength you currently need.
- Show gratitude for the water that is available to you while visualizing the rivers, rains, and streams that have brought it to you.
- Purify your body by taking a quick shower before bed while visualizing any negative energy leaving your body.
MANIFEST YOUR 2022 WITH THESE TIMELY RITUAL TOOLS:
Join us on Instagram Live for our Astrology Tuesdays: Weekly Astrology Forecast + our Astrology Fridays hosted by Narayana at 11AM PST every week!