Looking for a yoga studio to find community in your neck of the woods in LA? Supporting your local yoga studios can also be a great way to support female entrepreneurs and strong women that are healers in the community. We wanted to share with you our favorite vibey studios that are oozing love and creative inspiration. Yoga can help you on many levels, whether it's recovering from a breakup, getting inspiration for your artistry or getting more energy. It's important you find a space that has the energy you need and we are all about community so we want to build and foster the artistry and soul connection each of you can tap into! In no particular order, here is who made our cut! There's something really fun about the eclectic independent studios and we invite you to check out their magic...
1. Liberation Yoga Right on La Brea Avenue this eclectic cozy studio holds classes outdoors in a garden and in a funky studio indoors. This is the perfect home for an artist!
2. Yogala This place has a very high vibration when you walk in. It's a mixture of angelic and mystical with all the yummy vibes of Echo Park locals.
3. We Love Yoga This super authentic spot in Long Beach is next to a delicious smoothie and raw chocolate shop, I think that's enough reason to go anywhere. They are a true community center and an incredible support for Long Beach residents.
4. Malibu Beach Yoga Deep in the heart of Malibu, by Zuma beach and Point Dume is an open and airy studio steps up from the beach. You can't go wrong with a class and a smoothie from Sun Life Organics just underneath them!
5. Yoga Desa Deep in the woods of Topanga Canyon is one studio, Yoga Desa. You can disconnect to reconnect here away from the business of the city. Just the beautiful drive to get there is enough to get you feeling good! Check out the artsy cafe Mimosa before for coffee or gluten free bites!
6. Rama Institute This place is an exciting and outside of the box spot in Venice which is full of young entrepreneurs, writers and revolutionaries. It's something you have to experience to describe!
7. Bhakti Yoga Shala This community hub in Santa Monica is all about the people. They have awesome Friday night kirtan and really knowledgeable teachers. They are close to the beach and the incredible Wednesday local farmer's market!
8. Yoga West This longstanding studio has weathered the storm and is a cornerstone of kundalini yoga globally. It's near an ashram you can check out too! They offer delicious tea and classes are open to all levels.
9. Earth's Power Yoga Here's something unique and different! This studio projects film onto the walls to give you a full sensory experience. This is a must try in Weho!
10. Kundalini Yoga By The Sea This brand new studio in Santa Monica is crisp, clean and perfect for those looking to declutter their mind. Find zen with these dedicated yogis who will help you walk to the beat of your own soul.
House of Intuition also has Kundalini Yoga on Monday nights with the incredible Aimee Bello! You can check out our Yoga Poses for each astrology sign on HOI.TV too! Finally, if you find these spaces inspiring, we have everything you need to make your own space vibey and keep the energy pure. We have incense, candles, statues, alter items, crystals, sage and even beautiful dream catchers! Come by one of our three locations or visit our online shop!